Thank you for your interest in our Data Conversion services. One of our top priorities is ensuring the correct transfer of your existing data. The following summary provides you with details about DonorPerfect’s data conversion process.
What to Expect
- Initial Contact: Your Data Services Specialist will contact you to begin the process of transferring your data and to discuss the steps for moving forward.
- Data Extraction: If applicable, your Data Services Specialist will schedule a time to extract the data from your current system.
- Mapping Appointment: Through a mapping appointment, you and your Data Services Specialist will review the specifics of converting your data into DonorPerfect.
- Mapping Document Review: Your Data Services Specialist will provide you with a detailed data transfer mapping document, which you will verify for accuracy.
- Final Data Submission: A date will be determined for your final data submission to your Data Services Specialist.
- Data Conversion: Your Data Services Specialist will convert your data into DonorPerfect.
- Data Conversion Review: Lastly, you will receive a checklist to guide your review and confirmation of your converted data.
If you need more information or any additional details about our data conversion process, please contact your account manager.