Frequently Asked Questions For Your Online Donation Web Page
Below we have provided frequently asked questions and answers that you may copy for your Online Donation Web Page to help your donors better understand how donating online works!
- Q: WHAT DOES DONATING ONLINE OFFER ME?
- A: It provides an easy, convenient way to donate to our mission, and reduces our fundraising costs. Plus, by donating with your credit card, you can use your credit card statement for taxes/receipts, earn credit card rewards, save time and reduce postage costs.
- Q: HOW DOES ONLINE DONATION WORK?
- A: Simply fill out all the fields on our secure donation form, click “Submit” and your donation will be processed immediately. A summary of the donation will appear on the screen for you to print, plus you will be emailed an acknowledgement.
- Q: IS MY PERSONAL INFORMATION SAFE?
- A: Yes, the service operates on a secure server and complies with Visa/MasterCard regulations for real-time credit card processing. Unless you’re participating in our Recurring Gifts program, your credit card information will not be kept on file. Your other personal information is entered into a security-protected donor management system that only authorized users may access.
- Q: WHEN WILL MY CREDIT CARD BE CHARGED?
- A: We use a real-time authorization service, so a charge will be seen on your account within 24 hours.
- Q: WHAT CREDIT CARDS DO YOU ACCEPT?
- A: Provide a list of the credit cards you accept.
- Q: WHAT IF MY CREDIT CARD IS AT THE LIMIT WHEN THE PAYMENT IS CHARGED?
- A: This service depends on you having enough available credit for the charge to be accepted. If your credit card does not have enough available credit, the donation could be denied by your credit card company and your donation may not be made.
- Q: WILL I RECEIVE A RECEIPT?
- A: Yes. We will mail you an acknowledgement / thank-you for your records. You can also print the authorization information on the final screen after your donation. The donation will appear on your credit card statement.
For the best user experience, ensure that enhanced tracking protection is OFF for this site.
Click the purple shield to the left of the browser address bar.
Toggle Enhanced Tracking Protection to the OFF position.
When finished, your browser bar should appear like this: