Child Sponsorship Program Acheives Success with Automatic Monthly Giving
Learn how Living Hope International enrolled more than half of its donor base in a monthly giving program using DonorPerfect.
Living Hope’s most successful monthly giving initiative is their Child Sponsorship Program, which invites monthly donors the opportunity for one-on-one interaction with their sponsored child.
To keep monthly donors engaged, Living Hope International provides regular updates and shares success stories via email.
In addition to the personal connection Living Hope International strives to establish between the donor and their mission, their staff also believes in the importance of acknowledging each and every gift in a timely and heartfelt manner.
An astounding 64% of Living Hope International’s donors give recurring donations.
It’s really nice to have this ‘set it and forget it’ functionality as far as monthly donations are concerned. Many of our sponsors and other donors readily go for this convenient and secure option–obviously!”
– Susan Lam, Living Hope International
Save time on data entry
Sponsorships, monthly gifts, as well as other types of donations, are easy to collect using DonorPerfect’s integrated online forms.
• Style your form to reflect your organization’s logo, colors, and desired fields.
• Avoid double data entry. All donor and gift data collected by your forms is instantly sent and organized within your DonorPerfect system.
• Create an unlimited amount of forms for donations, event registrations, volunteer signups, and more.
Get the word out about your program
Thousands of nonprofits rely on Constant Contact to perfect their email marketing initiatives. With DonorPerfect’s Constant Contact integration, you can:
• Create beautiful, professional emails with no design experience. Choose from over 25 mobile-responsive templates.
• Send the right message to the right people by creating segmented lists.
• Easily analyze open rates, click-throughs, and opt-outs to determine what messaging motivates donors to give.