Volunteers make a big difference, and that difference is worth tracking
Few are more dedicated to your mission than those who give you their time and talent. DonorPerfect can help you manage everything from a person’s availability, skillset, and interests, to the date, time, and projects they help with. Having all this information in your donor management system can help you evaluate the impact of a dual volunteer and donor, submit volunteer hours on grant applications, and recognize and celebrate outstanding individuals who topped your volunteer hours chart.
Have additional tracking needs? DonorPerfect has you covered with a screen designer, unlimited field creation, and custom reports.
The insights you need, without time-consuming data entry
DonorPerfect’s Online Forms offer both timesheet and volunteer application options. Use a volunteer sign up form to collect information from interested parties, and allow volunteers to complete an electronic timesheet at the end of each shift.
Volunteer and donor data, in tandem
Did you know 85% of volunteers also donate financially to the nonprofit they serve? It makes sense to track your volunteers and their efforts in the same place you track your donors so you can accurately value their collective impact on your mission.
Ready-made and custom volunteer reports
DonorPerfect’s Easy Reports have built-in volunteer data reports, and you can create your own. Either way, you’ll have project hours, volunteer availability, donated compensation, and other stats at your fingertips.
- Generate a list of supporters who have the skillset and availability you need
- Run volunteer hours reports for grant applications and recognition ceremonies
- Save on time and data entry when volunteers submit electronic timesheets
- Utilize electronic sign up and interest forms
- Flag volunteer records for mailings and appeals for targeted communications
- Create custom fields and reports for your unique needs