Click Image to Enlarge
Integrating text message (SMS) marketing into your donor outreach strategy yields nonprofit results that your organization can’t pass up. When you combine timely messages with a receptive audience, you’re well-positioned to strengthen donor relationships, amplify your message, increase your overall impact, and ultimately, grow your operations.
- Research shows that nearly every text message you send (98%) will be read;
- Most consumers (91%) are interested in signing up for text messages, including text-to-give;
- And most marketers (95%) acknowledge that text marketing has played a critical role in increasing revenue.
Fundraising text messages are simple and straightforward, yet effective and personal. In one short message, you can remind specific donors of upcoming events and opportunities based on their interests, and provide a direct link to your donation page through the communication channel that they check most often. Plus, you can create a text-to-give campaign in minutes, even if you are a team of one.
Constant Contact SMS features:
Use data to strengthen your donor connections
- Compare data between your SMS and email efforts to improve donor engagement
- Inform donors of giving opportunities and events related to their interests
- Learn which contacts prefer updates via SMS to segment your donor base
Optimize your content for high response rates
- Use AI to turn your keywords into engaging content for your SMS campaign
- Edit content with a built-in link shortener, character counter, and live previews
- Track clicks and donations with easy-to-read analytics to drive SMS results
- Set up an outbound phone number that feels familiar to your constituents
- Easily build your SMS lists with text-to-join and a customizable landing page