Double the Donation
Get More Matching Gifts.
There are two reasons why your nonprofit isn’t receiving matching gifts:
Donors aren’t aware their employers offer matching gifts.
Matching gift processes are too complicated and time consuming.
Every time a donor gives without opting for a matching gift, you’re only getting half of the available funds that could support your cause. Stop missing out on matching gifts!
Double the Donation is designed to help your organization:
- Let donors know a matching gift option is available to them
- Make the matching gifts process quick and easy
Here’s how it works:
When donors give through your DonorPerfect Online Form, Double the Donation prompts them to check if their employer will match that donation. If the donor is eligible for matching gifts, Double the Donation allows your organization to easily share company-specific matching gift information, taking the guesswork out of how to submit matching gifts.
The information includes:
- Links to company submission processes
- Easy-to-understand instructions and guidelines for donors
- Minimum and maximum amounts matched
- Matching gift ratios
- Volunteer grant information
- Company contact information
See Double the Donation in Action:
For the best user experience, ensure that enhanced tracking protection is OFF for this site.
Click the purple shield to the left of the browser address bar.
Toggle Enhanced Tracking Protection to the OFF position.
When finished, your browser bar should appear like this: