Click Image to Enlarge
Digital wallets like PayPal and Venmo are becoming increasingly popular with both donors and nonprofits because they reduce donor checkout friction. In fact, according to a study by Logica Research, 31% of US respondents would not have made their donation without PayPal being offered as an option.1
With the NEW DP Donation Forms, your donors can now enjoy a frictionless donation experience with improved payment flexibility that includes PayPal and Venmo – and these new forms are included in your DonorPerfect subscription!
Set up in seconds to reduce checkout friction
- Connect your PayPal business account to accept mobile wallet donations. If you don’t have a PayPal business account yet, you can create one right through your form builder
- Add a PayPal button to any and all of your forms
- Once PayPal is active on your form, US donors can also donate via Venmo
Build trust & drive conversions
- Eliminate the donor’s burden of entering their card and contact information
- Studies show that in the US, 37% donate more if they can use PayPal1
- Collect donations & capture donor info via desktop, mobile, or tablet
- Ensure accurate records & reports with automatic data entry
- Automatically update DonorPerfect with new donor and gift information
Give donors the power of choice
Allow supporters to donate with any payment method in their PayPal wallet, which may include:
- PayPal balance
- Debit/Credit card on file
- Venmo (US only)
- Checkout with Crypto
- PayLater options including PayPal Credit and Pay in 4 (you receive the full donation upfront)
- Bank account
PayPal processing via DP Forms – Pricing & fees
- US nonprofits with PayPal Confirmed Charity status pay 2.89% + $0.49 per domestic transaction.
- US organizations without PayPal Confirmed Charity status pay 3.79% + $0.49 per domestic transaction.
*Inclusive of PayPal payment processing fees and DP integration fees. Fees are subject to change.
1Logica Research, Commissioned by PayPal, March 23-April 2, 2021. Logica Research conducted an online survey averaged 10 minutes among a sample of 4,306 non-profit merchant respondents from four countries (U.S., Canada, Australia, and U.K.), who made a monetary donation using PayPal to qualify. N=1,076.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can PayPal be used for fundraising?
2. How do I make a PayPal donation link?
3. When will I receive my funds?
4. What NPO name will the donor see on their bank statement?
5. Will my donations through PayPal/Venmo show up in my gateway?
6. Will my fees be charged by SafeSave through DonorPerfect?