Intelligence Reporting & Analysis
SmartAnalytics™ empowers DonorPerfect clients to make better decisions by providing straightforward tools to view, interpret, analyze and share reports and infographic widgets. With it, nonprofits can create any type of custom report, graph or trend analyses.
- Share exactly the data you need, in the format you want, with key stakeholders
- Save time by creating custom Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) that can be scheduled and sent to stakeholders
- Make better decisions based on analysis of KPIs, including retention rates, average gift amounts, new donors vs. repeat donors vs. reactivated donors, and more – including your own custom KPIs.
- Create or edit custom reports on any data, including custom fields
- Edit or copy standard (pre-built) reports, including dashboard reports and widgets
- Embed formulas in reports to calculate real-time results as new data is created
- Format reports to exact specifications, including font, size, colors, margins, and more
- Create an array of graphics to visually show trends and highlight key data
- Schedule the delivery of reports to anyone on regular intervals
- Export reports and data as a PDF, Excel, HTML, and CSV file formats.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need SmartAnalytics to create a custom report?
Not really. SmartAnalytics can be used to create or edit any advanced new report or dashboard widget outside of the capabilities of the basic report writer. Otherwise the basic report writer includes tools that are limited to simple lists and groupings – no formulas, limited formatting, no widgets, no graphics, etc.