Alumni Tools for Educational Nonprofits
Developing your alumni network involves both management and engagement. Management entails collecting, organizing, and tracking alumni information and giving history, while engagement is about meaningful communications that show donors tangible results of their support and motivating them to give and share about your organization.
Alumni Management with DonorPerfect
DonorPerfect helps you stay organized and make the most of your data by enabling you to:
- Store and report on student and alumni information.
- Track maiden names and multiple addresses for each member.
- Send and analyze communication to find the right messaging.
- Run class lists and phone-a-thons.
- Easily collect memberships online.
Alumni Engagement with DonorPerfect’s 360 Alumni Integration
360 Alumni helps you go beyond the ask and make great relationships with alumni by:
- Empowering you to create a community of enthusiastic donors.
- Let your supporters promote your cause through crowdfunding.
- Offer alumni donors access to a network of professionals.
- Support alumni by partnering with companies and posting open positions.
- Manage alumni networking and fundraising events.
Learn more about DonorPerfect and 360 Alumni