(New) DonorPerfect Online Forms now integrate with PayPal! U.S. nonprofits using DonorPerfect as their end-to-end fundraising solution can offer donors a fast, convenient checkout with PayPal and Venmo. By providing these payment options on your form, you can automatically process, acknowledge, and sort gifts in a matter of minutes - and help drive unplanned gifts, research shows.
- U.S. based clients can accept donations via PayPal & Venmo through DonorPerfect Online Forms
- Reduce the donor’s burden of entering card & contact information
- PayPal has been shown to help increase unplanned donations (by 32%)1 and repeat donations (by 79%)2 vs. typical checkout
- Allow donors to give on a desktop, mobile, or tablet device
- Increase accuracy and save time with automatic data entry
- Instantly update donor records with new gift information
- Send and customize automatic gift acknowledgments
1 Nielsen, commissioned by PayPal, April 2022. Nielsen Media Attitudinal Survey of US (January 2022) with 400 recent donations (past 3 months) to Non-Profit organizations, including 200 PayPal donations & 200 non-PayPal donations. ‘Typical Checkout’ includes other mobile wallet options, credit/debit cards, buy now/pay later, prepaid/gift cards, cryptocurrency, and more.
2 Nielsen, commissioned by PayPal, April 2022. Nielsen Media Behavioral Panel of US with 590 Non-Profit desktop donation transactions (January 2021 to December 2021) Uplift % of PayPal users making two or more donations on the same website (45.5%) vs. Non-PayPal users making two or more donations on the same website (25.4%).
- Automatic data entry
- Automated gift receipts
- Duplicate record matching
- Returning donor recognition
- Customizable form fields
About: PayPal is the second most trusted financial services brand in the world.
Category: Financial + Accounting
Country Availability: United States
Integration Type: One direction