Designed to help today’s fundraisers save time and hassle while balancing the books, Intuit QuickBooks is an essential tool for all nonprofit organizations. QuickBooks is integrated with DonorPerfect to simplify fundraising accounting and eliminate double-entry.
- Easily customize how you send data from DonorPerfect to QuickBooks
- Save time and reduce errors by eliminating double data entry
- Provide a complete and accurate audit trail for financial reporting
- Seamlessly and securely manage expenses, financial statements and non-donor revenue with QuickBooks while benefiting from DonorPerfect’s specialized features for managing donor, gift, and pledge data
- Link DonorPerfect donors and gifts to QuickBooks customers, classes, bank accounts, and income accounts
- Security access enabling
- Simplified setup and data mapping for single gifts, daily summary, monthly summary
- Quick access filters for gifts (posted, unposted, missing codes, date range, etc.)
- Anytime access to posted gifts history
- Field mapping for classes and sub-classes
- Ability to map a donor to a QuickBooks customer
About: QuickBooks is the #1 rated online accounting software for nonprofit organizations.
Category: Financial + Accounting
Country Availability: United States, Canada
Integration Type: One-Direction API