DonorSearch helps nonprofits discover major donors in their network. Through comprehensive prospect screenings that reveal both giving capacity and history, DonorSearch enriches donor profiles by displaying valuable wealth data directly on DonorPerfect screens and reports.
- Identify major donors in your network
- Target tailored major gift solicitations to the right constituents
- Gauge the appropriate ask amount
- Run DonorPerfect reports to segment based on giving capacity
Major donor marketing lists
- Find donors who are interested in your cause via DonorSearch filters
- Filters include wealth history, affinity, interests and geography
- Import lists into DonorPerfect for prospecting and solicitation
Automated batch screening includes:
- Single-batch screening for prospective donors
- RFM analysis of your relationship with each prospect
- Philanthropic review
- Complete wealth review
- Data verification process
- Prospect scoring based on likelihood of giving
Prospect record screening reveals:
- Detailed wealth information and giving capacity
- Philanthropic activity that shows past giving
- Nonprofit affiliations
- Additional prospects to solicit
New AI-Based Solutions
Al-based scores created to help your organization reach it’s specific fundraising goals.
Predicts which non-donors most likely to make a first gift.
The Acquisition Score will help you identify the prospects that are most likely to give you a first-time gift.
Predicts which existing first time donors are most likely to make a second gift.
The Retention Score will help identify first time donors who are likely to give again.
Predicts which existing donors are most likely to make a single $250 gift.
The Upgrade Score will help identify which existing donors are likely to make a one-time gift of at least $250.
About: DonorSearch offers the most comprehensive prospect and wealth screenings to reveal major donors’ giving capacity, giving history, and more.
Category: Prospect Research
Country Availability: United States
Integration Type: Bi-Directional API