Get the scoop on the latest happenings at DonorPerfect and in the global nonprofit community.
SofterWare Ranks Among Top 0.05% Of Fastest Growing Private Companies In the U.S.
For the 10th Time, SofterWare Appears on the Inc. 5000 with Three-Year Revenue Growth of 67 Percent
FORT WASHINGTON, PA, – Inc. magazine has recognized SofterWare Inc.’s 67 % three-year sales growth as part of its 37th annual Inc. 5000, the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies. SofterWare provides software that helps nonprofit organizations and educational institutions raise money, operate efficiently, and drive growth.
“Making the list gets harder every year as your starting base grows,” President and Editor in Chief of Inc. Media James Ledbetter says. “Of the tens of thousands of companies that have applied to the Inc. 5000 over the years, only a fraction have made the list more than once. A mere half a percent have made the list ten times. Further, companies that made the list have grown sixfold since 2014. Over a stretch when the economy grew around 11%, that’s a result most businesses can only dream of.”
SofterWare’s co-founder and CEO, Doug Schoenberg, explains the factors that contributed to the chart-topping growth: “Our team’s commitment to our clients and developing products that are effective and easy to use, and SofterWare’s commitment to hiring the best people and giving them the resources to succeed, are the reasons we’ve achieved this success. We are grateful to be recognized as a leader for ten straight years!”
Other Press Releases
- Winner of the Delaware Valley 2018 Top Workplaces Award for the Seventh Time
- DonorPerfect Releases “The Nonprofit Leadership Workbook for Women” on International Women’s Day
- Excellence In Fundraising” Awards Highlight Outstanding Work By Nonprofit Organizations
- DonorPerfect Predicts 23% Growth in #GivingTuesday Donations
- DonorPerfect Outperforms Other Fundraising Systems in New Independent Study
- SofterWare Named to Inc. 5000 for Eighth Consecutive Year