Get the scoop on the latest happenings at DonorPerfect and in the global nonprofit community.
Winner of the Delaware Valley 2018 Top Workplaces Award for the Seventh Time
In addition to being named a Top Workplace for the seventh time, SofterWare was also ranked number one in work/life balance.
FORT WASHINGTON, PA – March 19, 2018 SofterWare, Inc.
has been awarded a 2018 Top Workplaces honor by Philly.com for the seventh time (previously winning in 2010, and 2013-2017).
SofterWare Co-Founder and CEO Doug Schoenberg noted, “We’re honored to have won this award 7 times. This year, we were particularly honored to have been recognized as the number one company in Philly, regardless of size, for work/life balance. We are constantly striving to make SofterWare the best place to work, and we do that by listening to employees, just as we listen to clients to improve our products and services.”
Other Press Releases
- DonorPerfect Releases “The Nonprofit Leadership Workbook for Women” on International Women’s Day
- Excellence In Fundraising” Awards Highlight Outstanding Work By Nonprofit Organizations
- DonorPerfect Predicts 23% Growth in #GivingTuesday Donations
- SofterWare Ranks Among Top 0.05% Of Fastest Growing Private Companies In the U.S.
- DonorPerfect Outperforms Other Fundraising Systems in New Independent Study
- SofterWare Named to Inc. 5000 for Eighth Consecutive Year
DONORPERFECT on TWITTER
THE DONORPERFECT BLOG
6 Lessons Fundraisers Can Learn from Elle Woods
Release Announcement: Make Online Donation Forms More Effective
Independence is our greatest strength and your greatest benefit
Release Announcement: Never Forget to Follow Up With Donors Again!
Measuring the Success of Your Fundraising Grants Program
Release Announcement: Collect Mobile Donations for Android and iOS