Company commemorates this milestone with a series of employee events.
March 14, 2011 – SofterWare, Inc., one of the largest vertical market software companies in the world, proudly celebrated its 30th anniversary with employees gathered at their Horsham, Pennsylvania headquarters last week for a series of meetings & training, culminating in a dinner gala for staff and family.
Founded in early 1981 by Dr. Nathan Relles in his Maple Glen, PA home, just two miles from its current headquarters, the company has grown to over 150 employees located around the world, with over $20 million in annual revenue and over 10,000 clients. As a leading provider of fundraising and donor management software, as well as administrative software for childcare centers, schools and camps, SofterWare is enjoying a series of recent accomplishments:
- One of Deloitte’s Fastest 50 growing organizations in the Philadelphia area for the 6th year
- Software Magazine’s ranking of the 500 largest software companies in the world
- Inc. Magazine’s ranking of the 5,000 largest private-growing private companies in America
- Philadelphia Inquirer & Daily News ranking of top 40 places to work in the Philadelphia
- Its DonorPerfect fundraising software was named a 2010 Campbell Award winner for exceptional customer satisfaction.
- DonorPerfect held its first annual Community Network Conference to improve nonprofit fundraising for its users.
- Successful launch of EZCare Online web-based childcare management software with Jackrabbit Technologies.
Dr. Relles recalled “When I started SofterWare in 1981 to develop EZ-CAMP camp management software, I could not have imagined SofterWare would achieve so much success. Very few software companies have been around as long as SofterWare, and I credit our longevity to our incredibly talented and dedicated staff. They have one goal: doing all they can to meet the needs of our clients. Our 30th anniversary is a testament to their successful pursuit of this goal.”
Co-founder and CEO Doug Schoenberg noted “A combination of strong organic growth and strategic acquisitions has made SofterWare a leader in each of the markets we serve. During this long history, we’ve also demonstrated our ability to rapidly adapt to technological changes and have earned a reputation as a product innovator. Our success is due to our staff continually striving towards exceptional quality, anticipating and listening to client needs, and satisfying our customers through products and services that provide proven value. I’m very proud of the accomplishments we’ve achieved, and this is only the beginning.”
About SofterWare, Inc.
SofterWare Inc., provides software for several vertical markets and the company’s client base includes thousands of organizations throughout North America and the world. SofterWare’s mission is to develop, market, maintain and support software that is easy to learn, easy to use, and adaptable to users’ unique needs. SofterWare currently offers DonorPerfect Fundraising Software and Donor Management, EZCare and EZCare Online Child Care Management Software for Daycare Center Management and School-Age Child Care Management; EZ-CAMP2 Camp Management Software and Camp Online Registration; and MMS for Schools: Student Information Systems. For more information on SofterWare and its products, please visit www.softerware.com.