Developing a monthly giving program is a win-win for nonprofits and their contributors. Donors benefit from enrolling in recurring giving because they are able to be part of a cause they hold dear without a substantial one-time donation, making impactful giving financially manageable. In turn, nonprofits see the value of recurring giving when it comes to donor retention, upgrades, and annual planning. Overall, recurring givers have proven more loyal with higher retention rates, and more generous with larger lifetime values than one-time givers.
A monthly giving program will help nonprofits:
* Double the Donation 2023 | ** M+R Benchmarks Study 2023 | *** Nonprofit Source 2023
Watch & Learn:
Monthly giving how-tos from nonprofit experts
Create a Sustainable Fundraising Plan With DonorPerfect
Check out these DonorPerfect client success stories:
Get Creative With Recurring Giving
Tools to Start or Grow a Monthly Giving Program
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is monthly giving?
2. What is the difference between monthly giving and recurring giving?
3. What should nonprofits offer to help promote monthly or recurring giving?
4. How would a nonprofit go about setting up a monthly giving program?
5. How should nonprofits track monthly donations?
6. How can a nonprofit convert one-time givers into recurring givers?