DonorPerfect Mobile gives you the power of DonorPerfect with the convenience of a mobile app. DonorPerfect Mobile is designed with the iPhone, iPad and Android owner in mind – it’s fast, streamlined, and easy-to-use.
At fundraising events or meetings with donors, it’s simple to enter payment information directly into the phone, or swipe a credit card via our encrypted mobile card reader. The transaction will be processed, recorded, receipted, and acknowledged automatically!
- Search, view, and update information about your constituents
- View gift summary and detail information
- Record notes about meetings with donors and schedule reminders
- Collect gifts at a donor visit, gala, auction, golf outing, or even over lunch
Fundraising App Features
- Review pledges, pledge balances & gift history for each donor
- Automatic matching of donor info to your records in DonorPerfect
- Accept credit card payments by scanning with the camera, or using a mobile swipe device
- Acknowledgments sent by email instantly after each payment
- Email, call or text constituents with one click from their record
- Automatically generate a contact record from a call or email
- View a constituent’s address on a map
- Run unique reports specially tailored for mobile users:
- Upcoming Contacts – lists the upcoming contacts scheduled in your system
- Donors Near Me – lists the nearest donors to your current location
- Comprehensive Donor Summary – complete revenue history for each donor
- Configurable Top Donors reports
- Direct login/link to the browser-based DonorPerfect system
Watch this video to learn more about DonorPerfect Mobile
Fundraising App Shown on Android:
Edit Donor Info
Add Notes & Schedule Reminders
Contact a Donor
View Donor Location on Map
Fundraising App Shown on iPhone:
Take a Donor’s Photo
Top Donors Report
Collecting Donations With DP Mobile App
DonorPerfect understands what your nonprofit needs in an integrated mobile payment tool to maximize your fundraising success with minimal effort. With DPMobile, users enter encrypted and secure payments right from their device. Because DPMobile is tied to your DonorPerfect system, the data and payments are associated with your organization, not the person making the transaction.
How does it work?
Simply type in the donor’s card information, scan the credit card, or purchase a Mobile Card Reader to swipe payments. Once you enter the gift amount, you have the option to have the donor write their signature on the phone, then DPMobile will take care of the rest!
It will immediately email a receipt and attach a default “Thank You” letter. Then, the donor’s record is updated with the payment information in DonorPerfect Online in real time. If it’s a new donor, DPMobile adds them to DonorPerfect. You can’t do that with a non-integrated system.
Why DPMobile Over Other Mobile Payment Providers?
Collecting payments on mobile devices is not new, but doing it the right way for nonprofits is new! Simply compare DPMobile with some well-known payment providers…
- Others don't encrypt their payments
- Others associate payments to the person who owns the phone and not your organization
- Others don’t instantly add the information to your fundraising database, so you lose all the historical data if the phone owner leaves the organization
How do I start collecting payments through DPMobile?
Is there an additional fee to collect payments via DP Mobile?
No! If you have an existing SafeSave™ Gateway, you can start processing manual payments today! If you would like the ability to "swipe" credit cards with a card reader, you can order a device here.