Click Image to Enlarge
Even in a seemingly all-digital era, direct mail continues to be an effective donor engagement tool among nonprofit professionals. In fact, when you pair direct mail with a digital form of communication, response rates jump to an average of 28%.
However, to reach that level of effectiveness, your mailing lists should be fine-tuned to target the right people with the right message. With DonorPerfect Enterprise Level Direct Mail Segmentation, even the most complex lists can be managed. Plus, its split mailing feature gives you the ability to A/B test your strategies so you’re always on top of what’s resonating most. The lists you create can be used to generate letters and envelopes or can be sent directly to a mail house.
- Gain insight into your best-performing direct mail fundraising strategies
- Save time by segmenting complicated mailing lists for multiple mailings in one place
- Achieve more data accuracy by utilizing your mailing list as a gift data import file
- Quickly manage recurring mailings, like newsletters, by reusing or modifying saved recipient criteria
- Customize, modify, and save your mailing list segments and export fields via campaign templates
- Create segments and sub-segments of your mailing list based on criteria you set
- Analyze the success of your direct mail fundraising with built-in mailing campaign reports
- Calculate a more precise campaign revenue total with the option to include expenses in reports
- Perform A/B testing of an aspect of your campaign or exclude a percentage of recipients from your mailing using split mailing
I would recommend DonorPerfect definitely because it is a comprehensive kind of software that you can use not just to track your donors, but for hard data, interpretive data, and doing all the task work (associated) with being an organization that accepts donations."