Nonprofits working to preserve the environment and public spaces use DonorPerfect to track in-kind gifts, such as real estate bequests or land use grants. Tools for direct mail, enewletters, online fundraising and DonorPages™ personal fundraising webpages allow you to communicate with supporters and enlist their advocacy and financial support for your cause. And DonorPerfect’s precision merge and filter abilities focus data into targeted mailings, enewsletters and emails.
Environment & Conservation clients include:
- Nature Conservancies
- Historical Societies
- Land Preservation Trusts
- Environmental Advocacies
- Customize screens, fields, filters: Purchase price includes setup of unique data fields for specific data regarding social memberships, applications, eligibility for government aid and more. You can easily add or change fields in the future.
- One data source handles all constituents, including built-in membership and volunteer management.
- Special events management tracks event participants, ticket sales (with importing capabilities from third party ticketing programs), seating and table assignments, auctions, gifts and purchases, event summary reports and more.
- Secure online donations, including memberships, event registrations and more, with credit card and bank draft (ACH).
- Personal fundraising pages increase results by empowering volunteers, staff and event participants to ask for and accept online donations on your behalf.
- Contact management features identify prospects, set goals, assign solicitors, and plan “moves” for targeted donors.
- Targeted campaigns and solicitations for direct mail, capital campaigns, grants, annual appeals, telethons, major donor cultivation, endowments and more.
- Customizable merging personalizes emails, enewsletters, postal mailings and other communications.
- Automated pledge processing easily manages one-time or periodic payment pledges.
- Import Module (optional) allows for easy download of mailing lists from other sources to build your acquisition list.