Here are the 2015 winners of the DonorPerfect Excellence in Fundraising Awards!
The DonorPerfect Excellence in Fundraising Awards were created to recognize and celebrate outstanding work in fundraising by nonprofits in the DonorPerfect community. This year’s awards were sponsored again by Constant Contact email marketing, and held at the DonorPerfect Community Network Conference. Winners received a free one year subscription to spread the word about their news, events, and fundraising efforts through Constant Contact’s smart email marketing services designed for nonprofits. Each winner was also awarded a $250 donation toward their organization and trophy to commemorate their achievements.
2015 DonorPerfect Excellence in Fundraising Award WinnersFastest Growing Nonprofit
- Small Nonprofit, under $1 million: West Hawaii Community Health Center (Grew 263.65% this year)
- Large Nonprofit, over $1 million: LAND Studio (Grew 491.44% this year)
- Winner (second year in a row): The Athenaeum of Philadelphia (Donor retention rate: 80.37%)
- Winner: Living Hope International (38% of all of their active donors give recurring donations)
- Winner: Hope Haven (Acknowledgements are sent to their donors in .055 days on average)